Thursday 9 August 2012

Quirk Box

Many a times, I just tend to surf the net aimlessly. That is the time I get lucky the most and to prove this little unbelievable myth, I have something that I plan to buy next month. This is a little extraordinary and out of my fashion scoop. I have never worn such a thing in my life and never dared to. But this time, I  ought to buy it as my gut feeling says that I will be able to carry it off. I know many of you will not take my idea seriously after taking a look at it but I want this piece for sure. Here I present, a quirky jacket tagged as Toy Factory Soldiers by Quirk Box.


Quirk Box, Toy Soldiers Jacket

Quirk Box, Toy Soldiers Jacket
Quirk Box, Toy Soldiers Jacket


Quirk Box, Toy Soldiers Shirt



Quirk Box, Toy Soldiers Shorts


No comments:

Post a Comment